Breakfast is always included in the rate if you book directly with us. Whether you will be taking on a morning walk or a vigorous bike ride, we want to provide you with a delicious, yet substantial breakfast full of carbohydrates and proteins. We offer a hot cooked breakfast, ranging from a traditional fry up, to avocado and poached eggs.To fuel your energetic adventures ahead, we also have various options in our cold section:
- Fresh breads, home-made jams, and preserves
- Overnight oats - keeping you full for a longer period of time
- Bircher muesli - loaded with good-for-you nutrients
- A protein-based smoothie - simple, effective and tasty and very easy to digest
Hearty packed lunches and flasks fills are also available for your day’s adventures. £9 per person.
We’ve gone “farmhouse kitchen style” here focusing on quality produce and flavour in a home cooked menu style. After a long day exploring what the area has to offer, come back and relax in our choice of comfortable dining areas to enjoy what Jose, our chef, has to offer. We’ve asked him to concentrate on quality and sustainability, to offer two delicious dishes based on the rhythm of the seasons with one of them always being a vegetarian dish and to liven things up to offer a daily special as well. Three courses and a house cheese with bread and coffee or tea comes in at £27 per person.
Catering for our guests with special requirements is of equal importance to us, and we take intolerances and allergies very seriously. Make us aware of your specific needs and we will plan for you.
Sample Menu 1:
- Trio of beetroot salad with crumbled blue cheese and lemon/mix herbs dressing
- Courgette, leeks and truffled oil soup
- Butternut squash risotto
- Smoked haddock fillet with mash potatoes and pea puree
- Chocolate fondant with Madagascar vanilla ice cream (GF)
- Vegan panna cotta with mix berries
Sample Menu 2:
- Tomato, basil and caramelised onion soup
- Home cured salmon salad with guacamole, crème fraîche and olive oil
- Chickpea cake with aubergine and tomato puree, sautéed minty new potatoes and cherry tomatoes
- Confit duck leg with dauphinoise potato, mix veg and oporto jus
- Lemon tart with Madagascar vanilla Ice cream (GF)
- Gelled red tea with mix of fresh fruits and lemon sorbet